lunes, 18 de marzo de 2013

Week 9

This week's classes were extremely interesting.  Our classmates taught us how to use a website called "Story Bird" for Digital Story Telling.  It seemed hard at first, since none of us knew about the website, however, after we started working on it, it became easier.  

We created an account and created a story, they have lots of themes we can choose.  It is important to have the idea of what we want to create to make it easier, if not, it takes longer.  We all had to create one right away, so mine was mostly about how I felt in the moment.  I believe mine was very cute and I liked it a lot.

We also gave the teacher the first part of our final project, which was to evaluate and set the background of the group of students that we will be using for it.  The group of students that I selected are my students at this moment, which made it easier.  I believe my idea will help them a lot, it will be mostly focused on listening and speaking.

1 comentario:

  1. I agree with you. This week was really entertaining. I did not get bored at all making up my own story.
    And I bet your story was really cute!

    ResponderEliminar